Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Jonathan Carter
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Jonathan intro
- How did you first get into programming?
- Interest in creating a website
- Dual enrollment in high school at local community college
- Started off with VB6
- Uncle was very active in his programming start
- Scrappy boredom mixed with curiosity led to him actually getting into software
- Everyone comes into programming differently
- Your past is important in explaining where you have ended up
Node.js on Asure
- Worked at a newspaper in the software division
- Wanted to write better apps
- Likes to be able and look back on his past projects
- App development for fun
- Is there anything that you are particularly proud of?
- Profiling tools
- Liked building tools that meet people where they are at and simplify their jobs
- React Native
- And much, much more!