Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Eudes Petonnet-Vincent
This week on My Angular Story, Charles speaks with Eudes Petonnet-Vincent. Eudes is the technical lead for Clarity
where he spends most of his days reviewing code and working on a fairly large open source project. He first got into programming in his undergrad when he took computer science classes and was headed towards academia and he discovered that he actually enjoyed programing. They talk about how he discovered Angular
, what it was about web development that appealed to him, why he chose Angular, and more!
In particular, We dive pretty deep on:
- Eudes intro
- Technical lead at Clarity
- How did you first get into programming?
- Headed towards academia originally in undergrad
- How did you discover Angular?
- Researched React and Ember
- Knew what he wanted to do and never look back
- What was it about web development that really appealed to you?
- Loved seeing immediate results
- Triple language part
- Functional programming
Elm and TypeScript
- What was your game?
Node.js and Socket.io
- His game helped him to get his first job
- Why did you choose Angular?
- Using Backbone
- For large companies, you always want an all-in-one opinionated package for your framework
- Angular is very opinionated
- React is great for smaller projects
- Angular is great with teams
- Looking back at his code
- And much, much more!