Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Juri Strumpflohner
In particular, We dive pretty deep on:
- Juri intro
- Adventures in Angular Episode 193
- How did you first get into programming?
- Dad had a computer
- Windows 3.1
- Getting into program through Microsoft Word
- Curious about how Word actually worked
- Coming into programming through curiosity
- Business informatics in school
- Creating small application was really fun for him
- Got into real programming after high school
- Side projects in UI
- Working at a Microsoft shop out of college
- The switch to single-page applications
- Where does Angular come in?
- Using AngularJS
- Advantages to using a well-used and well-understood technology
- What was it about Angular that got you excited?
- Mix of the community and ease of use
- And much, much more!