Panel: Charles Max Wood
Guest: Tomek Sułkowski
This week on My Angular Story, Charles speaks with Tomek Sułkowski. Tomek was recently on Adventures in Angular
on Episode 191
where they talked about UX in Angular
. He currently works as a front-end engineer for an app creating company, as well as has been working for Sages
running front-end workshops over Angular. He first got into programming when he was in primary school and found a book on the Pascal
, what drew him to Angular, what he is working on currently, and more!
In particular, We dive pretty deep on:
- Adventures in Angular Episode 191
- Works for Sages
- How did you first get into programming?
- Wrote first lines of code in Pascal
- Worked with Logo language in secondary school
- Confused about which direction he would go with his life/career
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science
- Graduated from Music school at the same time as well
- Freelancing as a full-stack developer
- What drew you to Angular?
- Angular vs Ember
- What have you done in Angular that you are most proud of?
- Tips on Twitter
- Angular Schematics
- Do you run Angular Playground?
- What are you working on currently?
- Angular Developer Roadmap
- And much, much more!