There is no question that the volume, sophistication, and severity of software supply chain attacks is on the rise. How do you navigate your supply chain security? Stephen Chin joins the show today to discuss various strategies and action plans for how to best prevent and address these types of attacks.
In this episode…
- Where do you start with supply chain security?
- Spotting attackers and prevention
- How do you know who to trust?
- Dependency injections and malicious packages
- Network reliability and uptime
- Pyrsia and JFrog as software tools
Connect with Stephen Chin