- Jaim Zuber
- Erica Sadun
- Gui Rambo
Special Guest: Leo Dion
In today’s episode, the iPhreaks panel talk to Leo Dion about MicroConf and writing apps for Apple Watch. Leo has been a developer for almost two decades and six years ago he created his own company called BrightDigit
. He mostly focuses his time and energy to the Apple space and enjoys developing apps for the iPhone, iPad, and the Apple Watch. They talk about what happens at MicroConf
, what he is working on now, tips for starting a meetup, and more!
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Leo intro
- What happens at MicroConf?
- Startups for the Rest of Us Podcast
- Listening to your customers for what they need
- What are you working on?
- The technologies that people are interested in now
- What is an info product?
- Getting into a regular habit of writing
- Do you have tips for running a meet up?
- The “ideal” meetup
- Meetups that push you forward in your developing career
- Creating content marketing
- Leo’s Exercise App
- What kinds of coaching would benefit from Apple technology?
- New Apple Watch functionality
- Getting info from your devices without looking at a screen
- Augmented Reality without images
- We love stats!
- And much, much more!