- Gui Rambo
- Andrew Madsen
- Eric Sadun
Special Guest: Chris Adamson
In today's episode, the iPheaks panelist speak with Chris Adamson, a freelance iOS and Mac developer from Grand Rapids Michigan. Also, Chris is an author and co-author of a number of books, including Xcode Treasures
. Chris is on the show to talk about this book abut Xcode called Xcode Treasures
. This is a great episode to learn about another avenue of valid information on the inner workings of Xcode.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Book Xcode Treasures
- Negativity about Xcode
- Code Warrior
- 32 bit issues
- What are the biggest frustrations with Xcode as a developer?
- What are the things you love about Xcode?
- Xcode project format
- Xcode not savvy with version control
- Apple addressing these issues
- Interface Builder
- What did you learn about Xcode when writing the book?
- Code Signing
- Sand boxing app
- Git control
- Who needs to buy you book?
- Mid Level and up iOS developers need this book.
- Pragmatic Programmers Beta Program
- When are with going to see the book?
- Xcode for iPad?
- Xcode as an IDE
- Core Audio talk and updates
- And much much more!