- Andrew Madsen
- Jaim Zuber
- Erica Sadun
- Gui Rambo
Special Guest: Gregorio Zanon
In today’s episode, the iPhreaks panel talk to Gregorio Zanon about data transparency and iMazing
. Gregorio is in Geneva, Switzerland currently and is the code leader at DigiDNA
which created the app iMazing
. He talks about the inspiration for creating the app, its main functions, and what kind of people use this app. They also touch on the topic of data transparency, what it is, and how it affects developers.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Gregorio intro
- Who is the average user of the app?
- 3 types of users
- What motivated you to create the app that does so much for so many types of people?
- Go beyond iTunes
- Where to start?
- C++ toolkit
- Apple reasons for trouble reaching data
- Need for control
- Why not split up functionality into 3 apps?
- Do iOS updates break iMazing?
- Does iMazing handle changes in APFS?
- What is Data Transparency?
- How did Facebook get my What’s App info?
- Should I delete Facebook?
- Delete Facebook article
- How can we get iMazing?
- And much, much more!
pprof - Ruby Gem to list, filter, search and print Provisioning Profiles files