- Andrew Madsen
- Jaim Zuber
- Erica Sadun
- Gui Rambo
Special Guest: Joe Fabisevich
In today’s episode, the iPhreaks panel talk to Joe Fabisevich about the new mailing list that he has recently taken over, and you can sign up for it here
. He talks about the type of snippets that they send out in the newsletter and gives general information about the newsletter. Joe loves the reception that he has gotten, and this is what fuels him to find new extensions every week to help other people learn. One of his goals for this project is to try to figure out the formula that keeps people coming back each week.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Joe Fabisevich intro
- Public Extension twitter
- What is an example of a snippet?
- How did you start the newsletter?
- Public Extension archives are at https://github.com/mergesort/Public-Extension
- Does the playground work on iPad?
- Who follows the twitter account?
- Is this for learners or production code?
- Are these snippets performant?
- Did you have any goals for the newsletter in particular?
- What have you learned?
- 80-90% of people actually open the newsletter
- Find something that is focused for your newsletter content
- Is it time for a new Mac & iOS design refresh?
- Are touch screens for Mac’s coming?
- What technologies are you excited about?
- And much, much more!