Nato Boram joins the show to share how to publish static GitHub pages of your documentation using GitHub actions. Allen and Nathan also discuss Elixir compared to other languages, functional ways of programming, and the “let it crash” philosophy. Finally, they end the show with ideas on how Elixir can become a better language.
In this episode…
- Nato’s journey from Flutter to Elixir
- Pros and cons of Elixir and Phoenix
- How to publish static GitHub pages using GitHub actions
- Elixir compared to other languages
- Elixir syntax variations and inconsistencies
- Functional way of programming with Elixir
- Pattern matching
- Let it crash philosophy
- Go formatting
- Ideals and changes to make Elixir better
Special Guest: Nato Boram.