Data excellence is the foundation of better AI. Today on the show, Michael Berk interviews Edouard d’Archimbaud, co-founder of Kili Technology, a Training Data Platform that turns raw, unstructured data to high-quality training data, at scale. Enjoy this engaging conversation about building AI responsibly on a foundation of good data.
In this episode…
- What is cautious AI and trustworthy AI?
- Defining clean data vs. diverse data
- Image classification
- How was Kili founded?
- How does the labeler and model work together?
- Algorithms and model structures
- Scaling with large data sets