Imagine being able to program the cloud and bridge the Dev and Ops divide with cloud. Pulumi is a universal infrastructure as code platform that allows you to build, deploy, and manage modern cloud applications using familiar languages, tools, and engineering practices. Today, Jonathan and Will discuss all the ins and outs of Pulumi.
In this episode…
- What is Pulumi and how does it work?
- Is Pulumi replacing tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform altogether?
- What is the learning curve?
- What languages is Pulumi limited to?
- When would you not use Pulumi?
- What are the processes for implementation?