Join Chuck Wood as he hosts the DevOps episode this week to do an interview with one of the SwampUp speakers. SwampUp is an in-person DevOps event organized by JFrog. Fernando Babadopulos is an Eternal software developer, serial entrepreneur, and speaker. He is also the Co-Founder at the tail.digital. He talks about a plugin that they developed, how it works and how developers can benefit from it.
About this Episode
- All about JFrog's X-ray Integration
- How the plugin resolves system issues
- Process of creating a plugin
For the second part of this episode, Chuck Wood interviews other SwampUp speakers. Eli Aleyner and Sergei Egorov are both the Co-founders of AtomicJar. The goal of AtomicJar is to create developer-friendly tools that will improve automated testing.
About This Episode
- The basics of Integration Testing
- All about Test Containers
- Test containers' benefit to developers