Today on the show, Jonathan and Will talk with Vince Reed, Director of DevOps at Polygon Technology, a decentralized Ethereum scaling platform that enables developers to build scalable user-friendly dApps with low transaction fees without ever sacrificing security. They discuss how to build and scale a company that has grown from 40 to over 600 employees in 36 countries in the last year, implementing frameworks, communication, automation, security, and much more.
In this episode...
- Addressing the unknown challenges of scaling and securing blockchain networks
- What skills are the same in blockchain as other industries
- What skills are unique to blockchain compared to other industries
- Building open source software
- The future of Blockchain and DevOps
- Working at Polygon- Building a remote-first company