Logging in today’s DevOps landscape has become more difficult than ever. DevOps needs visibility into workloads that security, development, and operations teams collaboratively manage and provide. Today on the show, Jonathan and Will discuss various strategies to logging and log management and what you can start implementing today.
In this episode…
- Who owns the logging process?
- Lack of strategy in logging
- Building the library
- Debugging and error management
- Following structured logging patterns
- Basic monitoring
- Building dashboards vs 3rd party services